Monday, January 5, 2015

The Official Guide for GMAT Review 2015 Bundle (Official Guide + Verbal Guide + Quantitative Guide)

7:43 AM Posted by Unknown 2 comments


Product Description


Everything you need to prepare for the GMAT exam with one click: The Official Guide for GMAT Review 2015 with Online Question Bank and Exclusive Video, The Official Guide for GMAT Quantitative Review 2015 with Online Question Bank and Exclusive Video, and The Official Guide for GMAT Verbal Review 2015 with Online Question Bank and Exclusive Video. All three guides feature real GMAT questions—and their answers— written by the creators of the test.

In addition to more than 1500 questions between the three guides, the GMAT Official Guide Bundle features:

  • Exclusive access to the online question bank that allows you to create practice tests from the over 1500 retired GMAC questions featured in the guides
  • New videos from real test takers and GMAC staff who share insight and tips on GMAT preparation
  • A new online study companion with 50 Integrated Reasoning questions and answer explanations*
  • An Integrated Reasoning chapter with details about the new GMAT exam section
  • A 100-question diagnostic exam to help focus your test preparation efforts
  • Grammar review covering concepts tested on the GMAT Verbal section
  • Sections on Reading Comprehension, Critical Reasoning, and Sentence Correction
  • Comprehensive math review covering concepts tested on the GMAT Quantitative section
  • Problem Solving and Data Sufficiency questions that review arithmetic, algebra, and word problem

Download : http://astore.amazon.com/done7books0a-20/detail/1118923227

2 comments:

  1.  I am getting a jump on the GMAT because I wanted to start applying to get in an MBA program as soon as possible. I have been taking an online GMAT prep course to help me prepare for the test, as it being online has been very convenient for me.

    toefl information

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know about it. I will share this post with my friends who are planning to take this exam in the coming time whereas I should focus on the Best LSAT Prep Course that I just found for myself. I want to become a successful lawyer one day and I am studying very hard for it.

    ReplyDelete